Terms & Conditions
Online Pricing And GST
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. All prices shown online are only valid online at the time shown. Product prices do regularly change when supplier prices change.
Delivery charges are additional to products purchased total and will depend on parcel weight/ destination Postcode. Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for information and our Delivery Policy.
Accepted Payment Methods
For online orders we accept Visa card, Mastercard, PayPal, Afterpay and ZipPay.
For orders sent to us via post we accept cheque, bank cheque, money order and cash. Once cheques are cleared your order will be posted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Mustang & Co ship all in stock items within 1-2 business days. Orders with items on backorder will be shipped once all items are in stock. This time frame is up to 8-10 days. You will be contacted with a shipping confirmation email once your parcel has been shipped.
Online & Mail Order Inquiries
Online and mail order inquiries are to be made Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. No changes to orders will be made over the weekend.
Saturday to Sunday please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you the next business day - Monday.
Australia Post & Sendle are our preferred shipping suppliers. Prices are as follows:
Small - 0 to 0.49kg - $9.20
Medium - 0.5kg up to 3kgs - $12.55
Large - 3.1kg up to 5kgs - $15.80
ExLarge - Larger parcels up to 5kgs - $18.95
These postage prices are for delivery in AUSTRALIA only. Any other countries will be quoted a new postage price once order is received.
Express post is available upon request at an added cost calculated on weight and Postcode. For express shipping please contact the Mustang & Co team upon product purchase to confirm express shipping.
For saddles, heavy and bulk items (over 5kg) shipping price is calculated using destination Postcode and item weight. Mustang & Co will contact you for shipping payment on these items.
Conditions Of Delivery
Once orders are received, they are processed, packed and shipped as soon as possible. Usually within 1-2 business days.
We deliver our standard and express post parcels via Australia Post or Sendle. Some deliveries may require someone to be present and a signature. For this reason we recommend, if possible, to put a delivery address that will be manned during business hours.
If you have not received your goods within the 21 day period, please contact us as your parcel may be awaiting collection.
We wish to mention to our online customers that our stock levels are dynamic and change frequently, therefore some lines may be available for a limited time for online purchase. You will be notified of any back order items with an delivery ETA.
For separate shipping of in stock and back order items please contact the Mustang & Co team during business hours to discuss options.
We strive to ship all items, including those on back order, in the shortest time possible. However, on occasion our warehouse suppliers may be out of stock, so an item may be unavailable or will take longer to be shipped. The Mustang & Co team will contact you if this affects your order.
Click & Collect Orders and Instore Pick Up
Click and collect is available at Mustang & Co. When using this method please allow 24 hours for processing and packing before picking up orders instore. Please note that you will be notified when your purchase is ready to be picked up. This service is only available Monday to Friday during business hours.
Pick up Instore at Mustang & Co headquarters between 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You can find us at 22 Dee Crescent, Tuncurry NSW 2428 (Industrial Area). If you have any further questions regarding pick up please call us on 02 6555 8097 or email email@example.com.
Mustang & Co also provides a flat rate local delivery service. We are able to deliver small items through to bulk feed orders to the local mid coast area, servicing north to Taree, along the Buckets Way west to Krambach, south to Bungwahl and everywhere in between. To discuss delivery options call us on 02 6555 8097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Mustang & Co Saddlery strive to provide our customers with a 5 star experience and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are unhappy with an item, it is the incorrect size or you feel the product is not what you expected, you may exchange or return the item at your own expense for a store credit when it is returned within 14 days of delivery. Please note that for exchange items you will be required to pay postage to and from Mustang & Co.
The below conditions must all be met in order to do an exchange or return:
- All products must be returned in their original, unworn, unused condition.
- All products must have undamaged packaging with tags attached
- The Mustang & Co team must be contacted regarding your return/exchange and a note with your order with exchange details sent with the returned item
- The cost of your return shipping and new shipping is to be incurred by the buyer and will not be refunded. Purchased items can be returned through Australia Post, Please ensure you keep your Australia Post tracking details.
There are NO EXCHANGES ON SALE ITEMS or CLEARANCE ITEMS. There are NO REFUNDS on sale items, you may exchange your purchase for any other product on our website or receive a credit for the amount of purchase.
We cannot offer refunds on Afterpay and Zip pay purchases, we can offer exchanges or store credits as above.
The Mustang & Co team values our customer's privacy and acknowledges the importance of keeping your personal information private and safe.
Collecting Information From Our Customers
As part of the signing up process with Mustang & Co, either instore or online, we collect Personal Information, including the customers name, address, phone number and email address. By obtaining this information we can provide our customers with additional services, including sales, special offers and more.
When signing up to become a user on the Mustang &Co website you are opting-in to receiving email news, updates, and promotions. You can opt-out of this whilst doing your initial sign-up or you can unsubscribe to emails by clicking the unsubscribe link that the bottom of our emails.
Pony Club Loyalty Program
Loyalty points program is available for Pony Clubs local to Mustang & Co, these include:
- Oxley Island
- Wallamba River & District
- Camden Haven
- Hastings District
- Port Macquarie
- Telegraph Point
- Wilson River
Any customer can nominate a club to donate their loyalty points to. If a customer nominates a club for their loyalty points, they will not earn loyalty point on their personal account for that transaction.
Loyalty point are accrued with every $100 spent $1 loyalty points are earnt.
These loyalty points will then be donated by Mustang & Co back to the club quarterly.
Pet of the month Terms and Conditions
- Anyone living in NSW can enter this competition via either Facebook or Instagram
- Entrants and any companions (if applicable) must be: 15 years of age or over. If under 18 years of age, express permission of parent/guardian is required before entering this promotion.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they like for each month.
- Entrants can enter any pet/animal that you can legally own in NSW
- Erants must enter each month to be eligible for that each particular month.
To enter this competition entrants must
1. Post a photo of their pet on Facebook or Instagram
2. In their caption tell us in 10 words or less about their pet
3. Tag Mustang & Co on Facebook or Instagram
4. Hashtag #MustangsPetOfTheWeek
Social media use
This Promotion is conducted and involves entry via a social media platform, therefore the following will apply:
- an entrant’s entry must be submitted by the individual entrant;
- entrants must ensure their security settings on their personal account allows the Promoter to contact them in the event that the entrant is a winner;
- use of social media platforms is subject to the terms and conditions of use of that social media platform;
- entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform. The winner are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and/or posts and any other information they transmit to other Internet users; and
- to the extent permitted by law, the winner agree to release any and all social media platforms (and their associated agencies and companies) used in conjunction with this Promotion, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by the winner and their companions in respect of their participation in the Promotion.
Judging & the winner
- Chance plays no part in determining any winners of this Promotion. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on the Judging Criteria. The Prize/s will be awarded to the valid entrant or entrants (as applicable) which best meet the Judging Criteria, as determined by the judges. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights) will be invalid. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Promotion (in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion).
- Once an entry is submitted, entrants acknowledge that the entry may not be withdrawn, altered or deleted (except as and where required by the Promoter).
- By entering this Promotion, an entrant consents name, image, pet information, content of their entry and any other information submitted to the competition being published in any form of media by the Promoter, supplier and any promotional partners associated with the Promotion.
- Use or any publication of entries during or after the Promotion Period (in any form of media) does not mean that an entrant has been selected as a winner in the Promotion, and that entrant may not be awarded a Prize.
The prize is a $25 voucher to spend in store at Mustang & Co. Each month that the promotion runs their will be a new winner and a new $25 vouch awarded.
- The monthly winner will be notified before the public announcement day, via social media. The will then be asked to answer 6 questions regarding their pet for publication in the Great Lakes Advocate.